In order to help Tassie runners get motivated, meet fellow runners and make getting out of bed early on a cold winter’s day that little bit easier, TRR helps identify and promote group runs and training sessions around the state for runners of all abilities.
Below is a list of FREE running groups. If you know of others (or are keen to start one) – let us know (email@example.com)
- The Running Edge (Hobart) Wednesday 5:45pm (40 min run)
- The Running Company (Launceston) Wednesday 5:30pm (40 min run)
- Sole Mates (statewide). Various weekly runs, all levels.
- Sunday’s Run & Fun (Hobart) Sunday
- Stupid O’clock Sunday Run Group (Launceston) Sunday morning
- Giblin Running Coaching (Hobart)
- Margate Running (Margate)
- Runphoria RunClub (Devonport) Wednesday 5:45pm (40 min run)
- Run Tribe – Lululemon Hobart
- Lyden’s training group (Hobart). Tues and Thursday evening speed sessions. Email for more info (generally Athletics South members).
- Tazfit Trailblazers (Hobart)
- Huon Runners (Huonville)
(Image courtesy of Runphoria Run Club)