Join UsMembership has its priviledges
Join TRR in 2017
Becoming a Tasmanian Road Runner is about belonging. We’re not an athletics club, we don’t have a cross country team, we don’t care if you never do a fun run or like running on your own…. We just love running. We’re trying to create a place for runners to congregate – even if it’s just a virtual gathering. But we’d also like to encourage running by providing many benefits as possible – something we’ll endeavour to build on as we go.
In addition to an awesome singlet and other goodies included in your membership pack, in 2017 you’ll also receive discounts at:
- Race to the Taste (TBC 2017)
- Cadbury Marathon (confirmed 2017)
- Hobart Run the Bridge (confirmed 2017)
- City to Casino (confirmed 2017)
- Launceston 10 (confirmed 2017)
- Glenorchy Fun Run (TBC 2017)
- Point to Pinnacle (confirmed 2017)
Plus the following discounts:
- The Running Edge , Hobart (12.5% 2017)
- The Running Company , Launceston (12.5% 2017)
- Total Performance Sports, Devonport (12.5% 2017)
- Tasmanian Sports & Events (via Launceston 10 discount)
- Budget Car & Truck Hire in Hobart also assist in bus costs for particular events (TBC 2017)
- Other discounts include:
- West Hobart Gourmet Meats (10% excluding sales) (TBC 2017)
- Hudsons Coffee Hobart (10% off food and drink) (TBC 2017)
- Bulk Nutrients (10% discount via their website – contact us for the discount code) (TBC 2017)
- The Tasmanian Road Runners online store
- $10 discount on a 60 minute massage from Muscle Maintenance (CONFIRMED 2017)
- Tasman Key Service (10% on all goods/services and $7 medal engraving) (TBC 2017)
- Allcare Physiotherapy (40% discount on running assessment when signed up for Pilates for Runners in 2015) (TBC 2017)
- Bolt & Run Co. online clothing store (15% off) (CONFIRMED 2017)
- Physica Physiotherapy Devonport (20% discount on gait assessment, $20 discount on 6 core performance sessions & discount physio sessions). (TBC 2017)
- Marc’s Garden is a Hobart-based gardening/handyman business started by a local runner. They offer a $5 discount per hour for TRR members (=$35/hr). (CONFIRMED 2017)
Being a TRR member also entitles you access to running programs and pacing guides for all distances and all abilities, invitations to TRR social events such as post-run brunches and TRR-organised group runs.
But most importantly, you get to be a part of the Tasmanian Road Runners community, after all, you probably have been for years.
Local businesses looking to support TRR can contact us at [email protected]
Simply click the ‘Add to Cart’ button below, complete your details and be sure to read the terms and conditions. Once your payment is processed you will have full membership to TRR for the calendar year (Jan 1-Dec 31).
Note if you’ve already bought a t-shirt or singlet, please use the coupon code TRR2017, which will deduct the amount paid for the merchandise from the membership (i.e. you’ll only be charged $30).
Note: If you are paying the full membership and would like a singlet, be sure to tell us your SIZE plus any other information (such as NAME on back) using the ‘additional information’ box during checkout.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us here.